Music, crafting system, health and more!
Crafting is finally added. I’ve always liked the way minecraft does it, so minecraft’s and mine have pretty much in common, except that in mine you’ll need certain stations to craft certain items. It’s not enough to just have a huge grid. (Btw, the craft-by-hand-grid in the image is not supposed to be that huge, that was just for testing.) The health bar is what you see in the top right corner. Currently there’s only fall damage to be hurt by, but I’ll soon add more. And thanks to Gamecrazy721 (from a forum I’m on), background music will soon be added as well!
Here are some other minor and some major changes:
- Surfaces now delete themselves outside the view
- Added random textures for the blocks, now the terrain looks more random
- Made the grass grassier
- Added block particles
- Item names now show
- Made language selection; English, Spanish and Norwegian (I’ll need help with the others :P)
- Added lock setting for the hand
- Added spawn location and startup items, the beginning of survival mode
- Added death, blood and game over screen
- Made drops interact with ability blocks
Also I’m thinking of calling the game ‘Endless’ or ‘Endless World’, but I’m not sure if that sounds stupid or not… Do you have any ideas for the name of the game?
- prismalstudio likes this
- homarttaco likes this
- kr-studios said: looking good. Just an idea, if you used a 3*3 grid for crafting, what if you had a 4*4 for more advanced, mid- to endgame items?
- kr-studios likes this
- timetocode likes this
- schwiggy answered: Endless is a common name, don’t use those. Think about where you’re planning on going with this. Will crafting go beyond the modern age?
- schwiggy likes this
- crownthebryan answered: So essentially…Terraria? I fail to see any major differences between this and Terraria other than this seems to be based more around builds
- mytino posted this